21st birthday quotes
Sometime, when you can’t find the right words to say, famous words say it best! In this section, you will find quotes suitable for birthday cards. Make your card even more special by adding a famous or funny quote!
These quotes come from writers, philosophers, famous and influential people in history. A good quote can add to a card and a party by adding happiness and inspiration. These quotes are appropriate for a 21st birthday and can be used in physical cards, social media well wishes, face-to-face conversation or during the birthday celebration. Quotes are an easy way to relay a great message, whether it be in writing, in person or on social media!
Best birthday quotes
- May you live all the days of your life. Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. Voltaire (1694-1778)
- To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. Bernard Baruch (1870-1965)
- Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. Margaret Fuller (1810-1850)
- There must be a day or two in a man's life when he is the precise age for something important. William Shakespeare (1564-1616)
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. Jean Paul Richter (1763-1825)
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. Mark Twain (1835 – 1910)
- Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)